- No adverse effect on milk production or feed intake
- Proven protection against BVDV type 1b and type 2
- Studies showed Titanium provides 110-day duration of immunity against IBR
- Now USDA-approved to help prevent Lepto hardjo-bovis
- Click the link below to view more helpful information:
May be suitable for use on Organic Farms. Check with your certifier.
Modified-live virus for vaccination of healthy cows and heifers, no less than 30 days prior to breeding, as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by IBR, BVD 1 and 2, PI3, BRSV and the 5 most common strains of Lepto, including L. hardjo-bovis. May be administered to pregnant cattle provided they were vaccinated, according to label directions, with Titanium 3, Titanium 4 L5, Titanium 5 or Titanium 5 L5 HB 30 to 60 days prior to breeding. Titanium 5 L5 HB may also be administered to calves nursing pregnant cows provided their dams were vaccinated as described above.
Dosage: 2 ml subcut, revaccinate with BRSV vaccine in 14-28 days. Annual revaccination is recommended. Calves vaccinated before weaning should be revaccinated 30 days after weaning. 21 day slaughter withdrawal.
Anaphylactoid reactions may occur. Antidote : Epinephrine.
U.S. Lic. No. 213.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: