- Works on a wide variety of parasites with a high degree of safety
- Apple-cinnamon taste horses readily accept
- Safe for the environment and for use around other farm animals and pets
- Maximize sales with convenient, eye-catching countertop display!
Contains 100 mg fenbendazole per gm.
25 gm and 92 gm Paste - Safe and convenient for use in all horses, foals and ponies, including pregnant mares, older horses, thin and underweight horses, and miniature horses. Apple-cinnamon flavored oral dewormer is for the control of large and small strongyles, roundworms and pinworms. 92 gm syringe is also labeled for use in beef and dairy cattle for the removal and control of lungworms, three types of stomach worms and six types of intestinal worms. Each 25 gm syringe will treat one 1,100 lb horse; each 92 gm syringe will treat 8 - 500 lb animals. For foals and weanlings less than 18 months of age, use double the dose on a per pound basis.
290 gm Paste - Safe for breeding stock, pregnant cows, stressed cattle, dairy cattle of breeding age and lactating dairy cattle. Compatible with most other animal health products commonly given to cattle. Fast, accurate and convenient administration. Dosage: Administer orally 5 gm per 220 lbs body weight. One 290 gm tube will treat 29 - 440 lb, 19 - 660 lb, 14 - 880 lb or 11 - 1,100 lb animals.
8 day slaughter withdrawal; no milk withdrawal. Withdrawal period has not been established in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in veal calves.
- Works on a wide variety of parasites ‐ Labeled for the control of large and small strongyles (including migrating larvae), pinworms and ascarids (roundworms)
- High degree of safety ‐ Safe for foals and pregnant mares, older horses, thin and underweight horses, miniature horses, the environment and for use around other farm animals and pets1.
- Easy-to-administer ‐ A unique apple-cinnamon flavor that horses readily accept1.
- The Mode of Action of Safe‐Guard® (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is believed to be due to the inhibition of energy metabolism in the parasite2.