- Treatment shows an advantage in dry matter intake, feedlot gain, improved health and pounds of beef produced
- For use in beef and dairy cattle, and non-lactating goats
- Safe for lactating dairy cattle with no milk withholding
For the removal and control of lungworms, stomach worms (adult and fourth stage larvae), brown stomach worms, intestinal worms (adult and fourth stage larvae), hookworms, thread-necked intestinal worms, small intestinal worms, bankrupt worms and nodular worms in cattle; stomach worms in goats.
Contains 100 mg fenbendazole per ml.
• Fast-acting – One day vs 7-14 days for competing dewormers*
• Convenient – Administer chute-side or in the pasture
• Proven – Shown to increase weaning weight by 28.9 lbs per head*
Dosage: Administer orally 2.3 ml per 100 lbs body weight. Each 1000 ml bottle will treat 86 - 500 lb animals or 430 - 100 lb animals.
Slaughter withdrawal: Cattle - 8 days; Goats - 6 days. Safe for lactating dairy cattle with no milk withholding. Withdrawal period has not been established in pre-ruminating calves. Do not use in veal calves or lactating goats.
* Reference: www.merck-animal-health-usa.com
You May Also Like
Merck Animal Health