- Monoject K-3 Lancet point proven sharpest for IM, IV, intradermal and subcut procedures
Wings at luer lock flange assure perfect fit on all syringes. Specifically designed for use in animals, featuring a stiffer, stronger aluminum hub than standard needles with aluminum hub. Sterile, single use and latex-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Special bevel grind specifically designed for use in animals
- Color coded needle sheath allows for easy identification of needle gauge
- Aluminum luer lock hub provides very secure fit; needle can be manipulated with less chance of breakage compared to epoxy design
- Heat stake; cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence; guarantees sterility before use; assures user confidence
- Rigid polypropylene hard pack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free package
Packaged in a rigid, color-coded cartridge:
- Brown/Orange = 14 gauge
- White = 16 gauge
- Green = 18 gauge
- Light Green = 19 gauge
- Pink = 20 gauge
- Blue = 22 gauge
- Red = 25 gauge
We care about you and your business and are here to help.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (800)
Our helpful and knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives are eager to serve you!
You May Also Like
In-Ject Disposable Hypodermic Needles