- The first respiratory vaccine that prevents respiratory disease caused by BRSV, while also aiding in the prevention of IBR and PI3, to help get cattle off to a healthier, more productive start
- Helps deliver a healthy start for young dairy and beef calves; developed specifically for intranasal use
- Helps prime the immune system for a memory response to subsequent vaccinations as well as disease challenges
- For dairy herds, INFORCE 3 can be used in baby calves, on arrival, at weaning, before moving to group pens, or with cows and heifers pre-freshening
- Perfect for use in beef herds in calves at branding, preconditioning, weaning, pre-shipment, or on arrival in stocker or feedlots
May be suitable for use on Organic Farms. Check with your certifier.
Three-way, intranasal respiratory vaccine for vaccination of healthy cattle, including pregnant cows, for the prevention of respiratory disease caused by BRSV, and an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by IBR and PI3. INFORCE 3 contains temperature-sensitive BRSV, IBR and PI3 strains which only grow in calves' cool nasal passages. Includes a high-titer formulation of a low-passaged strain of BRSV. Features a 6-month duration of immunity claim for IBR protection and a single-nostril administration claim; also demonstrated no maternal antibody interference for IBR and BRSV.
Directions: Administer 2 ml intranasally (IN) in one nostril or 1 ml in each nostril, using canula or syringe with needle removed. Calves vaccinated before 6 months of age should be revaccinated after 6 months of age. Annual revaccination recommended. 21 day slaughter withdrawal.
Anaphylactoid reactions may occur. Antidote : Epinephrine
U.S. Lic. No. 190.
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information:
We care about you and your business and are here to help.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (800)
Our helpful and knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives are eager to serve you!
You May Also Like
Bovilis Nasalgen 3 Cattle Vaccine
Merck Animal Health
Bovilis Nasalgen 3-PMH Cattle Vaccine
Merck Animal Health