- Instant results when your horse needs it most
- Helps establish and maintain optimum digestive pH for quick energy, electrolyte and vitamin utilization
- Contains essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals
- Easily digestible; non-abrasive
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
oral rehydration electrolyte-vitamin-energy supplement specifically
designed to rehydrate horses that have lost substantial amounts of body
fluid and electrolytes. Provides pH regulating action that helps
establish and maintain the proper digestive pH, thereby facilitating
absorption of electrolytes and utilization of nutrients during
digestion. Can be used in high performance horses, colts, fillies and
horses that are stressed from dehydration resulting from digestive
upsets such as diarrhea.
Contains broad spectrum buffered
sequestered-chelated electrolytes that reduce potential of irritating
mucosa of inflamed intestinal tract. Provides sources of energy in the
form of dextrose, sucrose, lactose and fructose in combination with high
levels of vitamins. This combination of electrolytes, energy and
vitamins makes Equine Bluelite a nutrient supplement for horses during
competition, training and trail rides and for continued 10-14 day usage
for horses stressed from parasites or marginal nutrition.
Contains min 0.20%/max 0.70% calcium, min 0.35% phosphorus, min 6.20%/max 7.40% salt, min 2.60%/max 3.60% sodium, min 0.05% magnesium, min 4.20% potassium, min 100 ppm copper, min 200 ppm iron, min 250 ppm manganese, min 320 ppm zinc, 800,000 IU/lb vitamin A, 160,000 IU/lb vitamin D and min 800 IU/lb vitamin E.
Directions: 2 heaping tablespoonfuls equal approximately 1 oz. 6 lb container is about 20 servings.
Water Use - Add 1-2 oz to each 2 gallons drinking water consumed daily.
Feed Use - Foal and yearlings: Top dress 1-2 oz daily.
Feed Use - Working/pleasure horses/ponies: Top-dress according to degree of dehydration based on following pony/horse weight:
- 300-600 lbs - Routine/mild activity 1-2 oz; extensive activity 2-3 oz daily
- 600-900 lbs - Routine/mild activity 3-4 oz; extensive activity 4-6 oz daily
- 900-1200 lbs - Routine/mild activity 5-6 oz; extensive activity 6-10 oz daily
- 1200+ lbs - Routine/mild activity 7-8 oz daily; extensive activity 8-10 oz daily
We care about you and your business and are here to help.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (800)
Our helpful and knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives are eager to serve you!
You May Also Like
Organic Gut Solution Equine Formula
Organic Gut Solution