- Provides better synchronization for your operation
- Easier and more accurate heat detection; makes AI breeding easier
- Reduces the risk of pregnancy loss in lactating dairy cows
- Can improve the timing and efficiency of a breeding program
- Helps improve effectiveness of reproduction programs by tightening estrus synchronization so groups of dairy cows and heifers come into heat and can be bred in a narrow window
- Groups of cows also can be synchronized to return to estrus after insemination for potential rebreeding in a desired time frame
Cattle insemination tool. T-shaped device impregnated with 1.38 gm progesterone, which when placed in the animal's vagina, continuously releases progesterone. Removing the Eazi Breed CIDR insert 7 days later, after an injection of Lutalyse on day 6, triggers estrus and ovulation.
Use Easy Breed CIDR for: synchronization of estrus in lactating dairy cows, suckled beef cows, and replacement beef and dairy heifers; induction of estrous cycles in anestrous lactating dairy cows; advancement of first postpartum estrus in suckled beef cows; advancement of first pubertal estrus in replacement beef heifers; synchronization of the return of estrus in lactating dairy cows inseminated at the immediately preceding estrus (do not administer Lutalyse as it will interrupt a pregnancy that may have occurred). This system allows you to start breeding programs at any stage of the estrous cycle, which gives you a new solution for synchronization.
Can result in several improvements to a reproduction program:
- More cows and heifers become pregnant earlier, resulting in higher pregnancy rates.
- More focused heat detection and easier AI breeding within a narrower window of time.
- Heifers freshening at a younger and more consistent age.
- Accurate breeding and calving dates.
- Improved efficiencies in labor management.
Not for use in: animals with abnormal, immature or infected genital tracts; beef cows less than 20 days postpartum; beef or dairy heifers of insufficient size or age for breeding; lactating dairy cows less than 40 days postpartum.
Click here to see how to use Eazi-Breed CIDR Cattle Insert!
View Manufacturer and/or Label Information: