- Provides better synchronization for your operation
- Helps focus heat detection and makes AI breeding easier
- Can improve the timing and efficiency of a breeding program
- Helps improve effectiveness of reproduction programs by tightening estrus synchronization so groups of cows and heifers come into heat and can be bred in a narrow window
- Groups of cows also can be synchronized to return to estrus after insemination for potential rebreeding in a desired time frame
Can result in several improvements to a reproduction program:
- More cows and heifers become pregnant earlier, resulting in higher pregnancy rates.
- Easier and more accurate heat detection.
- More focused heat detection and easier AI breeding within a narrower window of time.
- Heifers freshening at a younger and more consistent age.
- Accurate breeding and calving dates.
- Improved efficiencies in labor management.