- Special fat coating minimizes throat irritation
Bovikalc calcium bolus for cows provides both fast and
long-lasting serum calcium levels in freshening cows. Unique bolus formulation
offers two sources of calcium - calcium chloride for rapidly available blood
serum calcium levels (within 30 minutes), and calcium sulfate for sustained
calcium levels over time.
Easy-to-administer bolus is swallowed, leaving nothing to spit out. Special fat coating minimizes throat irritation; helps protect cow's throat. Bolus delivery method minimizes waste and reduces risk of material entering lungs, which causes aspiration pneumonia. Do not use for cows lying down or showing signs of hypocalcemia.
Each bolus contains 43 gm calcium.
Dosage: One bolus prior to or immediately
after calving; a second bolus 12 hours later.
- Provides calcium when cows need it most
- Offers fresh cows essential calcium in two ways
- Two boluses can provide enough calcium to keep cows above subclinical hypocalcemia levels
- Safe and easy to administer with its no mess, fat-coated bolus
We care about you and your business and are here to help.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1 (800)
Our helpful and knowledgeable Customer Care Representatives are eager to serve you!
You May Also Like
Bovikalc Dry Anionic Mineral Boluses
Transition Calcium Boluses for Dairy Cows
MAI Animal Health