Return Goods Authorization
We take great pride in picking and packing your order so you receive the products you ordered in excellent condition. In the unlikely event your shipment arrives damaged or you find an error or shortage in your shipment, please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. For damages, please keep all products in the original box with original packing materials to allow us to file a claim with the carrier. Failure to do so will result in a delay of the carrier’s investigation. Credit or replacement products will not be issued until the carrier completes their investigation. Emailing pictures of the damage to us at email@example.com may also help expedite the claim.
Returned Goods Policy
We will consider requests to return merchandise on the following basis:
1. Request for permission to return merchandise for credit should be made through your RJ Matthews Company customer care representative. A $15.00 Restocking Fee and shipping charges may apply to returns.
2. Merchandise ordered in error, or shipped in error, can be returned for full credit if this error is reported within 3 business days, and the merchandise is in the same condition in which it was received. For items ordered in error, dealer pays the return shipping; for items shipped in error, RJ Matthews will reimburse dealer for return shipping. Shortages must be reported within 3 business days.
3. Outdated products may or may not be returnable/refundable according to the policy of the manufacturer. Please call for Return Goods Authorization before returning.
4. Merchandise ordered based on the recommendation of your RJ Matthews representative on a “Guaranteed Sale” basis, which has not sold to your satisfaction within a 90-day period. Merchandise must be in good, like-new condition and may be returned for a credit or 100% refund, including shipping costs back to RJ Matthews.
2. Merchandise not purchased from us.
3. Merchandise with broken seals, or opened, faded, marked or damaged packages.
4. Merchandise which has been in dealer’s stock for more than one year.
5. Merchandise from a customer going out of business.
6. Biologicals which are not outdated.
7. Merchandise that is only returnable directly to the manufacturer.
8. Merchandise that requires refrigeration.
Effective as of 1/30/23
Customer Care Center Hours:
Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm ET