dac Breeder's Choice Plus
Other products by Direct Action Company Inc.
* Provides a balanced vitamin and mineral profile for breeding horses
* Features bio-available trace minerals, organic selenium and vitamin A
* Enhanced with probiotics
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
dac Breeder's Choice Plus is a powder vitamin and mineral supplement for use in diets of broodmares and stallions to enhance reproductive function. Vitamins and minerals are critical in reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin and coat quality, as well as energy balance. Enhanced with probiotics.
Each scoop contains min 1,560 mg/max 1,844 mg calcium, min 1,135 mg phosphorus, min 425 mg magnesium, min 26 mg copper, min 99 mg zinc, min 0.56 mg selenium, min 73 mg manganese, min 1 mg iodine, min 10,000 IU vitamin A, min 1,000 IU vitamin D and min 125 IU vitamin E.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of this supplement. If fed with unfortified grains – Early pregnancy (conception to 7 months) – 2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Late pregnancy (7 months to term) – 3 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Lactation – 3 oz daily; Breeding stallions (during breeding season) – 3 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding this product with fortified grain. Scoop included.
Money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase.
Made in the USA.
What makes dac Breeder's Choice Plus different?
• Yea Sacc®1026 – a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases gross energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Organic Selenium – selenium is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health and immunity. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage. Organic selenium increases the speed of placental expulsion in mares and improves fertility. Research has shown that Sel-Plex®, an organic form of selenium, is more readily absorbed and retained than selenium in inorganic forms. Sel-Plex® is the ONLY organic selenium to be reviewed by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Breeder's Choice Plus utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
• Vitamin A plays a critical role in reproduction and embryogenesis. It is also important for maintaining immune function.