Trek Hoof Boot Regular Sole
Other products by Cavallo Inc.
* Trekking through trails? Be sure your horse is wearing Trek boots!
* For the total comfort and protection of barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes
* Also great for replacing a lost metal shoe, rehab or odd sized hooves
* Satisfaction Guaranteed
* Great for senior horses!
* Learn more about going barefoot and choosing the right Cavallo Hoof Boot – watch the videos in 'Other Info' below
* See 'Photos' below for more features and to learn how simple the Trek Hoof Boot is to measure and get the right fit!
Lightweight, multi-purpose, flexible all-terrain Cavallo Trek horse hoof boot for barefoot horses as an alternative to metal shoes, users who need to replace a lost metal shoe, for rehab of an injured hoof or horses that have odd sized feet.
Fits left or right hooves. Pull tab for easy on. Patented replaceable Velcro closure system. Patented Pro Mesh molded TPU upper for high performance tear strength and abrasion resistance. Honeycomb upper design optimizes strength and minimizes weight.
Regular Sole features:
• Natural round shape
• Outside tread pattern supports hoof wall
• All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
• Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
• Sole width same as sole length
Cavallo Boots features and benefits:
• Cavallo's patented front opening
• Specially formulated high performance thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides total hoof protection, shock absorption and abrasion resistance
• Built-in sole relief: integrated high density inner rim supports load-bearing hoof wall, relieving minimum pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Cavallo's signature built-in side drainage for water, mud and sand
• Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Rust proof metal and waterproof thread
• Absorb shock – so horse's legs don't need to!