Pro-Force Fly Spray
Other products by Manna Pro Products LLC
* Provides rapid knockdown, kill and repellency for up to 14 days
* For use on ponies, horses, dogs and premises
* Kills and repels more than 70 species of pests, including the West Nile virus-carrying Culex mosquito
* Kills fleas and ticks on dogs
* Learn more about Manna Pro Force Fly Control – watch the videos in 'Other Info' below
Pro-Force Fly Spray – An outstanding value proven to kill and repel more than 70 species of flying, crawling, creeping and biting pests including gnats, no-see-ums, carpenter bees, fleas, ticks, chiggers, lice, mosquitoes (Culex spp) that may transmit West Nile Virus, and biting, stable, horn, house, face, horse and deer flies. Approved for use on horses, ponies, and dogs and as a premise spray.
Contains 0.2% permethrin, 0.1% pyrethrins and 0.48% n-octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide.
Directions: May be applied directly with soft cloth or as a spray.
Horses, ponies and foals - For initial treatment, apply 1-2 oz daily for 2-3 days. As infestation subsides, repeat every 7-14 days.
Dogs - Do not apply more than 9 oz. Cover animal’s eyes, spray head, ears and chest until damp. Rub into face and around mouth, nose and eyes with fingertips. Thoroughly wet ticks. Avoid contact with genitalia. Repeat in 14 days if necessary.
See label for directions for other specific use areas.