Men's Mossy Oak Classic High
Other products by Bogs Footwear
* All-round boot built for warmth and comfort
* Wade through creeks and snowdrifts without a second thought
* No FOB!
Bogs Men's Mossy Oak Classic High Boots are built for comfort and are handmade with natural rubber and neoprene. They're warm, water-proof and give you all-day comfort. Over-the-foot boot is comfort rated to -40°F. The upper reaches high and is absolutely waterproof so you can wade through creeks and sink into snowdrifts without a second thought. 15" height with a 16" circumference at the calf.
• Climatech™ Technology to ensure a perfect fit from the moment you slip them on
• 7mm four-way stretch Neo-Tech insulation provides added cushioning and warmth from temperate to sub-zero temperatures
• Multidirectional air channels help circulate air, remove moisture and keep you dry
• Tough, high performance, 100% all-natural rubber to protect from the elements and seal out water
• Contour fit for maximum support and movement with a wider forefront and narrower heel
• A slip-resistant, non-marking, self-cleaning, sturdy rubber outsole for added traction
• A waterproof upper that also protects from the cold
• Antimicrobial odor protection insole
• 100% satisfaction guarantee
Learn why you should try the Bogs Mossy Oak Classic boot
Since 2002, Bogs Boots has worked to expand their line of waterproof, durable and beyond comfortable footwear for people who work in the most uncomfortable conditions. Bogs began selling boots to the farm and agricultural industry almost a decade ago with the iconic Classic High, an insulated rubber boot built to withstand the harshest conditions commonly found out on the ranch or inside the dairy barn. You'll find the combination of Bogs performance features and high-quality materials keeps your feet warm, dry and comfortable.