HealthyCoat for Goats
Other products by HealthyCoat
* Liquid supplement rich in all-natural omega-3 and -6 essential fatty acids for skin and coat
* Produces smooth, blended framelines; improves structural support; promotes glossy hair coat
* Great for milk production, enhances skin and hoof conditions, evens out feed textures
* Apple flavored!
* 100% satisfaction guaranteed
* Made and sourced in the USA
HealthyCoat for Goats – Multiple benefits liquid feed supplement for all breeds and classes (meat, milk, show) of goats. Great source of omega-3 and -6 fatty acids and vitamin E, with niacin, biotin and vitamin B12. Goes beyond achieving healthy coat – works from inside out to improve performance, condition, muscular structure and more. Unique formula is naturally pressed, without chemicals and unrefined to preserve nutritional value for highest quality essential fatty acids and vitamin E. Digestible energy for show condition and overall health. Increases energy for breeding rams. Easy to implement; ideal for everyday use, show auction, sale preparation, and hot and cold weather feeding. Improves feed palatability.
Contains min 98% total fatty acids/crude fat, max 0.5% free fatty acids, min 250 IU/lb vitamin E, min 34,000 mcg/lb niacin, min 5,000 mcg/lb biotin, min 337 mcg/lb vitamin B12, min 50% linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) and min 7% linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid).
Directions: Top-dress 1/2-1 oz per adult goat daily. Can be mixed with feed or with beet pulp and top-dressed. Start with lower volumes and gradually increase over time. Additional may be added for difficult skin/coat needs.
Made and sourced in the USA.