Other products by Equine Medical and Surgical Assoc.
* Introducing, a breath of fresh SALES
* New HEAVE HO is here!
* Give heaves the "HEAVE HO"!
* For Breathing Allergies, COPD and Coughing
* Developed for horses with these issues:
• Constant cough/stress
• Breathing rate too high
• Nasal discharge
• Can't ride due to breathing
• On steroids
• Constant antibiotics for lung infections
* Gets horses back to breathing better faster...in only 14 days!
* "HEAVE HO is a miracle!" Nancy, Pennsylvania
* Natural Herbs, Minerals
* Proven to increase lung function
* Two Tasty Flavors:
• Sugar-Free Apple for Insulin Resistant/Cushing's horses/horses on HEIRO
* Nationally advertised
* Learn more about HEAVE HO in 'Other Info' below
A natural nutritional horse supplement developed for breathing allergies, COPD and coughing. Helps open airways, clear mucus and stop coughing. Specially formulated with natural herbs, minerals and maximum strength vitamin E. This special combination of ingredients helps fortify a horse’s immune system using phytonutrients, immune modulators and adaptogens to help deal with stress of breathing issues, and anti-inflammatories. Gluten free, Non-GMO, no artificial colors. Certified melamine-free, pesticide-free, lead-free and drug-free. Certified low in sugar, starch and fructan.
Contains 8,215 IU per oz/5,784 IU per scoop vitamin E, and natural herbs in a great tasting proprietary blend of echinacea, spirulina, lemon balm, mullein, willow, green tea, eleuthero root and reishi.
Directions: First time users - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp) in morning feed and 1 scoop in evening feed for 7 days in a row, then switch to regular schedule. Regular schedule - Mix 1 scoop (2 Tbsp) daily in morning feed. Most horses respond in 10-14 days with improved respiratory rates, less cough and calmer attitudes from being able to breathe better. Due to lemon balm and green tea (low level caffeine), withdraw HEAVE HO 3 days prior to competition. Do not compete at tested events when using HEAVE HO. Measuring scoop included.
GUARANTEED RESULTS or your money back!
Feed HEAVE HO as directed for 60 days. If you are not completely satisfied with the results, return the container and unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund. You will be satisfied or your money back. Guaranteed! Don’t wait – discover HEAVE HO today!
HEAVE HO! Horse Supplement for Heaves
Reprinted with permission of Holistic Horse Magazine, www.holistichorse.com
Read Dr. Frank Reilly's article, "Double Trouble: Studies Point to Links Between COPD & IR" in Holistic Horse
Find more information about HEAVE HO here
Did you know?
Equine Heaves/Equine COPD can lead to such dramatic weight loss that horse starts to struggle to get up after laying down to sleep or roll. Discover HEAVE HO today.
Did you know?
Round bales have more allergens and can be a problem in horses even on full turnout. Dust carries organic allergens. Discover HEAVE HO now.
What happens to your horse's airway in Equine Heaves/Equine COPD?
1. Your horse reacts to a level of stimuli from allergens that do not affect normal horses.
- Hyper-responsiveness to allergen for even a brief time and its effects can last for days.
- Even if remove offending cause, may still be affected in their airway days later.
- Hay and straw bedding are the usual allergens leading to Equine Heaves/Equine COPD. Most common environmentally entity precipitating an episode of airway obstruction in Heaves-affected horses is organic dust of hay and straw.
2. Three things occur after exposure:
- Constriction of airways – walls of airway become smaller so image breathing through a garden hose and then breathing through a straw.
- Mucus accumulates in airway paths – this further blocks airflow. Imagine your horse sipping water through a straw and then having to sip pudding – extra effort.
- Airway spasms – an already narrowed airway becomes super narrow as spasms further reduce airflow.
Did you know?
In winter, avoid frozen hay; fluffy pine shavings is the best bedding for horses with Heaves; NO Sawdust; NO Wood Pellets; NO Straw (even clean straw) – full of allergens; 20 times less dust particles with shavings vs straw. The goal is to lower the amount of exposure to allergens (hay, bedding, mold and dust). Discover HEAVE HO now.
Did you know?
The more humid the weather, the worse it is for COPD horses? Help your horse breathe better faster – discover HEAVE HO.