First Arrival with Encrypt Calf Powder
Other products by DBC Ag Products
* Innovative formula designed to help support proper digestion, normal intestinal health and healthy immune function
* Safe and fast-acting dark gray feed supplement targets 98% of the pathogens that cause scours and malnutrition, including cryptosporidium
* Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms
* Easily digestible; no withdrawal
* Easy to use – buckets, bottles and hands clean up easily
* All-natural formula
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
First Arrival® with Encrypt® calf supplement by DBC Ag Products is specially formulated to help newborn calves build a strong immune system.
Advanced, proprietary formula helps build a strong immune system to support healthier calves. Core part of digestive heath support program for calves during critical early growth period. Targets 98% of pathogens that cause scours and malnutrition, including cryptosporidium. When fed for 14 days, provides Encrypt®, a unique fiber source with absorptive capabilities and releases organic acids to support a healthy gut.
Contains powerful organic compounds, targeted egg protein, whey protein, micro-encapsulated lactic acid forming bacteria and absorptive compounds to better enable a newborn calf to fight harmful pathogens when they are most vulnerable. Also contains yucca schidigera, psyllium seed husk and essential oils. No animal by-products.
Herds feeding First Arrival® as recommended can help calves reach full genetic potential and help avoid profit-robbing scours. Will not interfere with vaccination protocols nor antibiotic regimens.
Dark gray Powder is highly soluble and quick mixing. Each gram Powder contains 15 million CFUs total lactic-acid bacteria.
Directions: Use for 14 days, beginning when calf is 24 hours old. First 2 days, 10 gram Powder per feeding twice daily. Days 3-14, 5 gram per feeding twice daily. If scours symptoms occur, dosage may be doubled. Mix with water, milk replacer, whole milk or colostrum. Feed at 101°F for best results. 5 gram scoop enclosed for individual dosing.
Not for sale in TX