Express FP 5-VL5
Other products by Boehringer Ingelheim
* Engineered to provide 90-99% protection against persistently infected calves due to BVD Types 1&2
* 12 month DOI has been demonstrated against IBR-induced abortion and disease, including persistently infected calves, caused by BVD Types 1&2, including Type 1b
* Studies showed 100% of cows vaccinated were protected from L. hardjo-bovis urinary shedding and kidney colonization
* For vaccination of healthy cows and heifers prior to breeding
* Pregnant cows and calves nursing pregnant cows may be vaccinated provided the pregnant cows were vaccinated, according to label directions, with any Express FP vaccine within the past 12 months
* Vaccinated animals subsequently exposed to L. hardjo-bovis have been shown to clear renal infections within 8 weeks of exposure
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
Express FP 5-VL5 from Boehringer Ingelheim – Modified-live virus for vaccination of healthy cows and heifers prior to breeding for prevention of persistently infected calves caused by BVD Types 1&2, including Type 1b; and as an aid in prevention of abortion due to IBR; for prevention of urinary shedding of L. hardjo-bovis; as an aid in prevention of respiratory disease caused by IBR, BVD Types 1&2 and BRSV; as an aid in reduction of respiratory disease caused by PI3, and as an aid in reduction of infertility, delayed conception or abortion caused by Campylobacter fetus var. venerealis and leptospirosis caused by the 5 most common strains of Lepto. Dosage: 2 ml subcut or IM. If initial vaccination, repeat with any Express vaccine containing C. fetus, Leptospira and BRSV modified-live virus in 14-28 days. Calves vaccinated before 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months. Revaccinate annually (cows and heifers about 4 weeks prior to breeding). Pregnant cows and calves nursing pregnant cows may be vaccinated provided they were vaccinated, according to label directions, with any Express FP vaccine within the past 12 months. 21 day slaughter withdrawal. U.S. Lic. No. 124.
This product may be suitable for use on organic farms. Please confirm with your certifier before using.
Not for sale in AA, AE, AP, RI
To ensure the quality of your vaccines, refrigerated vaccines will be shipped in an insulated container year-round (at an additional cost - see 'Important Vaccine Add-Ons' below). Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Vaccine orders placed Friday through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Important Vaccine Add-Ons
Insulated Container/Frozen Cold Packs Required!
Vaccines the same way the veterinarians get them... We carefully pack your vaccines with frozen cold packs to preserve their effectiveness. If your cold pack is thawed when you receive it, don't be alarmed, this is normal. Simply refrigerate your vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.