Eprizero Cattle Wormer Pour-On
* Delivers effective internal and external parasite control in one application; protects herd performance from 39 parasite species
* 99.9% effective against the major species and stages of parasites
* Same active ingredient and dosing regimen as Eprinex®
* ZERO slaughter withdrawal and ZERO milk discard
* FREE GUN with purchase of four 2.5-liter, two 5-liter or one 20-liter bottle!
Provides excellent, convenient broad-spectrum treatment and control against internal and external parasites, and return on investment. Indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, chorioptic and sarcoptic mange mites, and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle of all ages, including lactating dairy cattle.
Contains 5 mg eprinomectin per ml, a unique avermectin.
Dosage: Dosage: 50 ml per 1,100 lbs body weight applied along backline in narrow strip extending from withers to tailhead. Weatherproof formulation – rainfall before or after treatment will not affect efficacy. Not for use in veal calves. Zero slaughter withdrawal and zero milk discard. See label for dosage chart. 1 liter size features dispensing cap graduated in 5 ml increments. Pour-on Gun (sold separately) for use with 2.5, 5 and 20 liter sizes; 20 liter size includes draw-off device.
Not for sale in CA