dac Formula Calm-B
Other products by Direct Action Company Inc.
* Intended to support calm, balanced behavior in mature horses
* Fortified with B-vitamins
* Highly palatable
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
* 60 day consumer money back guarantee
dac Formula Calm-B granular supplement provides a balance of ingredients intended to support calm, balanced behavior in mature horses.
Each scoop contains 1,850 mg lysine, 1,000 mg thiamine, 650 mg magnesium, 500 mg tryptophan and 75 mg pyridoxine.
For all types of horses. Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals. Feed 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. For use in horses only. Scoop included.
Made in the USA.
60 day consumer money back guarantee.
What makes dac Formula Calm-B different?
• B-Vitamins are water soluble vitamins including thiamine (B1) and pyridoxine (B6). Thiamine is required on a daily basis and is essential for normal muscle and nerve function. Thiamine also helps to maintain appetite. Pyridoxine is critical for amino acid metabolism, red blood cell formation and nerve function. Both thiamine and pyridoxine are known to have a calming effect on the nervous function.
• Magnesium is a trace mineral that is an important ion in the blood. It plays an important role as an activator of many enzymes, and participates in muscle contractions. Signs of magnesium deficiency include nervousness, muscle tremors, and ataxia.
• Tryptophan is the amino acid precursor for serotonin, a neurotransmitter implicated in sedation, inhibition of aggression, fear and stress.