dac Bloom Weight Gain Supplement
Other products by Direct Action Company Inc.
* Helps improve overall hoof, skin and coat quality; provides additional calories to assist in weight gain
* NASC member
* Made in the USA
* 60 day consumer money back guarantee
* Learn more now – watch the video in 'Other Info' below
dac Bloom provides a fat and mineral profile for all classes of horses. Helps improve overall hoof, skin and coat quality, plus provides additional calories to assist in weight gain or maintenance during exercise.
Each scoop contains min 9,930 mg crude fat, min 215 mg zinc, min 1.25 mg biotin and min 210 mg methionine.
Directions: Can be fed with fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of this supplement. Maintenance - 1 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Preparation for show or sale - 2 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight; Performance - 3 oz daily per 1,000 lbs body weight. Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding this product with fortified grain. Scoop included.
60 day money back guarantee.
Made in the USA.
What makes dac Bloom different?
• Cool Calories 100 – a concentrated powdered vegetable fat supplement suitable for all types of horses. It provides essential fatty acids for skin and hair condition, as well as calories needed for weight gain and exercise. Cool Calories 100 is highly digestible and palatable.
• Bio-available Trace Minerals, or chelated minerals, are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac Bloom utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
• Zinc is associated with the health and integrity of hair, skin, hooves and the immune system. Zinc deficiencies impede the synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein, which are necessary for proper coat condition and repair. Included in dac Bloom is a zinc methionine complex provided by Zinpro Performance Minerals.
• Methionine is an essential amino acid which is required to be supplemented in the horse's diet, as horses are not able to produce it themselves. Methionine stimulates the production of keratin fibers in the horse's coat. Works synergistically with biotin to increase the effectiveness of both nutrients.
• Lysine is a pivotal amino acid in equine diets. Without adequate lysine, overall protein requirements are higher. Feeding additional lysine may improve muscle mass.
• Biotin is a water soluble B-group vitamin. Research suggests that biotin stimulates the production of keratin, which in turn provides for the production of smooth soft hair in the coat.
• Flaxseed is high in omega-3 essential fatty acids which enhance overall health in horses and have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties. Essential fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the horses and therefore must be provided in their diet.