Cydectin Cattle Pour-On
* No slaughter withdrawal, no milk discard period
* Not for use in veal calves
* For treatment of infections and infestations due to internal and external parasites of beef and dairy cattle
* Free Gun with purchase of four 2.5-liter, two 5-liter or one 10-liter bottle!
Cydectin Cattle Pour On from Boehringer Ingelheim - for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking and biting lice, mites and horn flies in beef and dairy cattle. Contains moxidectin (5mg/ml), a new-generation milbemycin drug, which provides longer internal and external parasite control. Plus, no impact on beneficial beetles! Dung beetles can...
- - Increase forage availability by quickly burying livestock feces!
- - Bury up to 90% of manure on Pasture in one week.
- - Reduce parasite larvae by 90% and horn fly larvae by 95%.
- - Improve aeration, water retention and root penetration by tunneling.
Dosage: 5 ml per 110 lbs body weight applied along the backline. No slaughter withdrawal, no milk discard period. Not for use in veal calves. Weatherproof formula allows treatment in any weather condition. 65 ml Pour-on gun for use with 2.5, 5 and 10 liter sizes only. Free Gun with purchase of four 2.5-liter, two
Not for sale in CA