Chore Cool Boot
Other products by Honeywell Safety Products USA Inc
* Keep feet cool and dry in warm weather – learn how in 'Other Info' below
* Get your Muck on! See the video in 'Other Info' below
Muck Boots Chore Cool Boot is the same popular Chore Boot you love, with new XpressCool™ lining material to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather.
• 100% waterproof, lightweight, flexible boot
• Comfort range from sub-freezing conditions to 95°F
• Spandura layered over Neoprene gives added protection against wear and tear
• Quick-clean rubber overlays
• Upper is triple reinforced in the toe area and quadruple reinforced in the heel area
• Steel shank provides additional arch support
Features 4mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, additional Achilles reinforcements for added protection, Vibram outsole for improved durability and performance, and etc® sockliner to reduce friction and heat buildup. Diamond-textured toe and heel reinforcement resist scuffs and scratches.
Brown. Men’s/Women’s sizes.
Whatever you work or play in, Muck gives you legendary comfort. Get your Muck on!
New technologies to keep feet cool:
XpressCool™ – how does it work?
• As feet start to sweat, XpressCool fabric rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin.
• Absorbs and spreads moisture across the boot lining to drier areas of the boot to enhance the evaporative drying rate.
• As moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling effect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
etc® Sockliner – what does it do?
• Reduces friction to almost zero, reducing moisture and heat while being comfortable, hard-wearing and providing anti-microbial protection.
• Provides cool, dry and moisture-wicking comfort during outdoor activities.
• Eliminates up to 99% of bacteria in order to keep boots and shoes free from unpleasant odors.