Calving-Time Cal Gel
Other products by Walther Animal Health Inc.
* Looking for a product to aid in the prevention and treatment of milk fever, and that is quickly absorbed in as little as 5 minutes?
* Contains more available calcium than other gels!
* Solubilized calcium aids in fast absorption rates
* Helps reduce calving-related problems!
* Convenient administration; definitely the dairyman's friend!
* Made in the USA
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
Calving-Time Cal Gel – For ruminant animals. Fast-acting supplemental source of nutritional calcium used before, during and after calving. Helps maintain calcium blood levels quickly and safely.
Each 300 ml dose contains 47% w/v calcium chloride equivalent to 170 mg calcium per ml.
Elevates blood ca++ (calcium) fast. May aid in treatment and prevention of milk fever, saving on average 3 years of milk productivity. Stimulates natural swallowing reflex – allowing cow to swallow product provides safest and most effective administration. May aid in prevention of prolapsed uterus, prolonged labor, mastitis, down cow syndrome, ketosis, reduced placenta retention, reduced bloats and hypocalcemia relapses (professional literature documents that proper blood calcium levels in cows aid in the prevention of these indications). Specially prepared in a water soluble base. Studies show this product is quickly absorbed and can raise calcium serum blood levels in as little as 5 minutes.
Dosage: one tube within 24 hrs prior to calving; second tube within 24 hrs after calving.
This product may be suitable for use on organic farms. Please confirm with your certifier before using.
Safety Diffuser Cap helps administer Calving Time Cal Gel to animals that are prone to coughing or gagging during dosing.