Calf's Choice Total Colostrum Gold
Other products by Alta Genetics USA Inc
* Natural bovine colostrum
* Instant mix formula provides high immunity and is high in colostral fat
* Free of disease-causing organisms
* Helps prevent pneumonia, scours and hypothermia and provides essential immune protection
* Contains at least 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia
* No blood serum, no cheese whey, no artificial ingredients
* USDA Veterinary Biologics licensed
* See 'Other Info' below for more information
Calf's Choice Total Colostrum Gold is a natural bovine colostrum powder that is rich in colostral fat, a critical early source of energy for newborn calves. CCT Gold is high in IgG and intended for calves needing extra immunity. May be used to supplement or completely replace maternal colostrum.
What makes Calf's Choice Total different?
Calf's Choice Total Colostrum is made only from natural, premium quality bovine colostrum. It is an excellent source of IgG (over 85% in the form of IgG1), colostral fat, growth factors, and nutrients needed to improve calf survival, health, growth, and long term performance. Not a manufactured formula based on blood serum, whey, eggs, vegetable fats or other ingredients not naturally found in colostrum.
• IgG molecules are readily absorbed for maximum immune protection.
• Over 85% IgG1, the antibody most effective in protecting calves against diarrhea and pneumonia.
High in Colostral Fat
• Colostral fat is an important energy source required by calves immediately after birth.
Free of Disease-Causing Organisms
• Calf's Choice Total is free of diseases such as MPTB (causing Johne's Disease), salmonella, leucosis, E. coli and others.
Safe and Effective
• USDA Veterinary Biologics Regulatory approval for use as a total replacement for maternal colostrum in calves as an aid in the treatment of failure of passive transfer.
Calf's Choice Total Gold contains (per 2 bag serving) min 120 gm bovine globulin protein and 14% crude fat.
Replacement Colostrum - Mix 2-3 bags with 6-9 cups hot water.
Supplemental Colostrum - Mix 1-2 bags with 3-6 cups hot water or 2-7 quarts warm maternal colostrum.
Feed as soon as possible after birth by bottle or esophageal feeder. In an efficacy study, calves fed at recommended level of 3 bags achieved average serum IgG levels of 17.2 mg/ml and average serum total protein levels of 5.4 gm/dl.
At least 90% of the total IgG is IgG1 that can be recirculated from the calf's blood into the intestines and lungs to help prevent scours and pneumonia.
Jon P., Crossbrook Farm
Jon P., Crossbrook Farm
Richard J., Prairieland Dairy