Bovi-Shield Gold 5
Other products by Zoetis
* Contains Types 1 & 2 BVD!
* New Type 2 strain provides unrivaled respiratory protection
* FP products provide protection against BVD Types 1 & 2 persistent infection and stop IBR-induced abortions
* May safely be administered to pregnant cows provided their dams were vaccinated within the past 12 months as described above.
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
Bovi-Shield GOLD 5 from Zoetis - Modified-live virus for vaccination of healthy cattle as an aid in preventing disease caused by IBR, BVD Types 1 & 2, PI3 and BRSV. Bovi Shield GOLD 5 also controls viremia (virus in the blood). Dosage: 2 ml IM or subcut to healthy cattle in the muscular region of the neck. Revaccinate annually. Do not use in pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, unless they were previously vaccinated as described above. 21 day slaughter withdrawal. U.S. Lic. No. 189.
This product may be suitable for use on organic farms. Please confirm with your certifier before using.
Not for sale in AA, AE, AP, RI
To ensure the quality of your vaccines, refrigerated vaccines will be shipped in an insulated container year-round (at an additional cost - see 'Important Vaccine Add-Ons' below). Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Vaccine orders placed Friday through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Important Vaccine Add-Ons
Insulated Container/Frozen Cold Packs Required!
Vaccines the same way the veterinarians get them... We carefully pack your vaccines with frozen cold packs to preserve their effectiveness. If your cold pack is thawed when you receive it, don't be alarmed, this is normal. Simply refrigerate your vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.