Bovi-Shield GOLD One Shot
Other products by Zoetis
* The only vaccine offering upgraded respiratory protection from the 5 major respiratory viruses, plus unmatched Mannheima haemolytica protection, with just one dose
* The first and only combination respiratory vaccine licensed to prevent IBR and BVD viremia
* Demonstrated a DOI of 279+ days...at least 30% longer than the competition
* Gives you the option to administer during weaning and arrival, helping reduce processing time
* This product may be suitable for use on organic farms;
please confirm with your certifier before using
BoviShield Gold One Shot modified-live virus cattle vaccine for vaccination of healthy cattle to prevent respiratory disease caused by IBR, viremia caused by BVD Types 1&2, and as an aid in preventing respiratory disease caused by BVD Types 1&2, PI3, BRSV and pneumonia caused by Mannheima haemolytica type A1.
Bovi Shield Gold One Shot has a DOI of at least 9 months that has been demonstrated against IBR and BVD Types 1&2.
Dosage: 2 ml subcut. Calves vaccinated before 6 months of age should be revaccinated at 6 months or weaning. Annual revaccination recommended.
Do not use in pregnant cows or calves nursing pregnant cows, unless they were previously vaccinated according to label directions with any Bovi-Shield GOLD FP or PregGuard GOLD FP vaccine within the past 12 months. 21 day slaughter withdrawal. U.S. Lic. No. 190.
This product may be suitable for use on organic farms. Please confirm with your certifier before using.
Not for sale in AA, AE, AP, RI
To ensure the quality of your vaccines, refrigerated vaccines will be shipped in an insulated container year-round (at an additional cost - see 'Important Vaccine Add-Ons' below). Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Vaccine orders placed Friday through Sunday will be shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Important Vaccine Add-Ons
Insulated Container/Frozen Cold Packs Required!
Vaccines the same way the veterinarians get them... We carefully pack your vaccines with frozen cold packs to preserve their effectiveness. If your cold pack is thawed when you receive it, don't be alarmed, this is normal. Simply refrigerate your vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.