Other products by Boehringer Ingelheim
* For the treatment of disease in dairy cattle, beef cattle and swine
* 96 hour milk withholding; 28 day slaughter withdrawal
* Maintains therapeutic blood levels for 72 hours
* Can be administered IM, subcut or IV
* Formulated to minimize sting of injection
Bio Mycin 200 is a ready-to-use solution of the broad-spectrum antibiotic oxytetracycline by injection. Each ml contains 200 mg oxytetracycline. Delivers rapid sustainable blood levels. Indicated for the treatment of disease in beef cattle, non-lactating dairy cattle and swine. Dosage: Cattle - 4.5 ml IM, subcut or IV per 100 lbs body wt; Swine - 4.5 ml deep IM per 100 lbs body wt. 28 day slaughter withdrawal; 96 hour milk withholding.
Not for sale in CA