Bimectin Cattle Pour-On
Other products by Bimeda Animal Health Inc.
* Not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age
* Not for use in veal calves
* Delivers internal and external parasite control in one convenient, low-volume dose
* Contains 5 mg ivermectin per ml!
* Did you know you can purchase multiple 5 and 10 liters of Bimectin Pour-On on the same order and pay just one Hazardous Surcharge?
Bimectin Cattle Pour On - for effective control of roundworms (including brown stomach worms), lungworms, grubs, sucking lice, biting lice, mange mites and horn flies in cattle. Contains 5 mg ivermectin per ml. Dosage: 1 ml per 22 lbs body weight applied along the topline in a narrow strip extending from the withers to the tailhead. Not for use in female dairy cattle of breeding age or in veal calves. 48 day slaughter withdrawal.
Additional Hazardous Surcharge required. Can purchase up to one case per hazardous surcharge.
Not for sale in AA, AE, AK, AP, CA, GU, HI, MP, PR, VI