Belvoir Tack Cleaner Spray
Other products by Carr & Day & Martin
* Look – Equimist 360 revolutionary spray technology, winner of a BETA Innovation Award 2014
* 600 ml bottle features Equimist 360 technology – sprays 360°, unbeatable coverage, continuous action, minimal sound, no waste and an ergonomic design
* Effectively cleans leather, removing dirt, grease and sweat with ease
* No need to scrub before conditioning
* Provides impressive results
* Step 1 in your leather care regimen
* See 'Other Info' below for videos and more information
Carr Day & Martin Belvoir Tack leather cleaner spray gently lifts ingrained grease, sweat and dirt so you can easily wipe away all that grime. No need to scrub, soak or scrape before conditioning your tack anymore!
Antifungal ingredients help prevent and remove mold and mildew. Balanced pH formula won't rot stitching or dry out leather. Leaves a perfect surface for application of conditioner.
Can be used on synthetic leather. Simply spray directly onto leather and wipe clean. For ingrained grease, leave on for 5 minutes. Follow up with Belvoir Tack Conditioner. Belvoir Tack Cleaner Spray benefits from the revolutionary Equimist 360 technology. The 600 ml Equimist 360 spray bottle delivers a fine spray mist that gives unbeatable coverage. Sprays 360°, emits minimal sound, and leaves no waste in the bottle. 600 ml Equimist 360 spray bottle must be pumped 10-12 times before spray is emitted and is not refillable.
"Perfect tack is only two steps away":
Step 1 – Clean using Belvoir Tack Cleaner Spray
• Lifts ingrained grease, sweat and dirt easily
• Antifungal formula to help maintain leather integrity
Step 2 – Condition using Belvoir Tack Conditioner Spray (90-10010)
• Keeps leather soft and supple to help extend the life of tack
• The clear formula contains coconut and glycerine, to condition and give a beautiful shine to the leather
Results you can be proud of!
Not for sale in AA, AE, AK, AP, HI, MP, PR, VI
Innovative Equimist 360 technology is set to revolutionize product application in the horse care world. Tradition remains right at the heart of this range, but now Carr & Day & Martin spray products will benefit from this stylish and highly functional dispenser.
The 600 ml Equimist 360 spray dispenser has the following unrivaled, unique features and benefits:
• Sprays 360°: Equimist 360 can spray a full 360°, meaning that the product can be applied while the dispenser is upside down.
• Unbeatable Coverage: The fine misting application and minute droplet size ensure total coverage and a perfect, even finish every time.
• Continuous Action: Equimist 360 delivers a continuous, wider and finer spray pattern for a much more even distribution of product than all other traditional trigger sprays.
• Minimal Sound: The specially designed, non-aerosol trigger head provides minimal sound when spraying.
• No Waste: This technology provides unbeatable bottle evacuation, which means no more product is left in the bottom of the bottle.
• Ergonomic Design: Hand fatigue, often associated with normal trigger sprays and aerosols, can be dramatically reduced with Equimist 360.
A proud heritage
Carr & Day & Martin has been manufacturing horse care products in the United Kingdom since 1765. They are proud to hold a Royal Warrant for the supply of quality saddlery products since the reign of King George the IV through today to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Belvoir Step 1 Tack Cleaner
Introducing Equimist 360 from Carr & Day & Martin
Carr & Day & Martin – With you and your horse throughout the generations