Other products by AgriLabs
* Precise delivery system for effective control of horn flies
* The one-two punch to combat horn fly resistance – use in rotation with AiM-L VetCaps for two different modes of action for the treatment and control of horn flies
* No confining, no handling, no stress
* No-nonsense horn fly control you can apply from up to 30 feet away with VetGun (sold separately)
* Saves time, money and labor
* Learn more – watch the video in 'Other Info' below
* Get FREE VetCaps with qualifying purchases! Find details on the 2020 SHOW & SELL PROGRAM in 'Other Info' below
25 gm and 90 gm CO2 Packs not for sale in AK, HI, MP, PR, VI.
14 oz CO2 Refillable Tank not for sale in AK, CA, NY.
AiM-A VetCaps System cattle fly control from AgriLabs provides a first-of-its-kind, convenient, stress-free, whole-herd horn fly control option that saves you time and helps reduce your labor costs.
AiM-A VetCaps System provides precise dosing with the pull of a trigger
• No chute or facilities required
• Apply insecticide from a safe distance
• Lower stress for humans and animals
• Timely application for maximum parasite control
• Saves labor, time and money
The AiM-A (Advanced Insecticide Management with abamectin [avermectin B1a and avermectin B1b]) VetCaps System is made up of two components: AiM-A VetCaps and a VetGun (sold separately).
EPA-registered insecticide gelatin capsules scientifically developed to be used exclusively with the VetGun. Capsules can be applied 15-30 feet away and burst upon contact with the animal. Learn more about and buy the VetGun.
AiM-A VetCaps are for control of horn flies on beef cattle and non-lactating dairy cows greater than 600 lbs. Contain 3.15% abamectin (avermectin B1a and avermectin B1b). Within the same 12 month period, do not treat any animal more than once or with any other product containing abamectin. Do not use on feedlot cattle or cattle treated with an abamectin ear tag. 90 day slaughter withdrawal.
AiM-A and AiM-L VetCaps can be rotated as part of an effective resistance management program. Aim to apply capsule to the middle of the side of animal’s body anywhere between front shoulders and 6" ahead of the base of the tail. There is no expiration date on VetCaps.
Store in original container. Remove capsules from container only when ready to apply onto animals and keep containers sealed at all other times. Store under conditions where relative humidity is kept between 30-70% and temperatures are maintained between 50°-80°F. Ensure capsules are never exposed to freezing temperatures during storage, transport or use. If inadvertently exposed to high heat and humidity, capsules can normally be restored to ideal conditions by placing them for 24-72 hours in cool and dry conditions.
VetGun Carrying Case specifically designed for the VetGun is available. Has optimal space for CO2 canisters, VetCaps and much more. Case made of highly durable fabric with ample padding for convenient storage and handling. Measures 27"L x 1.5"W x 14"H.
Not for sale in AA, AE, AK, AP, GU, HI, MA, MP, NY, PR, VI