37E Kidney Support
Other products by Silver Lining Herbs
* Supports the normal function and health of the kidneys
#37E Kidney Support by Silver Lining Herbs – all natural herbal horse supplement.
Helps maintain optimal kidney function. This is another area where today's horses are put under extreme stress with a chemical environment. The kidneys' primary function is to cleanse the blood and produce urine, which excrete wastes; due to the critical and body-encompassing nature of this job, improvement in kidney function will help restore and relieve a wide range of systems and symptoms.
#37 Kidney Support may be beneficial for:
• General bladder and kidney issues
• Bone issues, such as calcium deposits, spurs, navicular, etc.
• Behavior issues such as general crankiness, poor haulers, general discomfort
• Performance issues such as avoiding hard stops and turns
• Fluid retention, stocking up in lower legs
• Looking at sides, abnormally frequent lying down, acting colicky but won't roll
• Mineral buildup in kidneys
• Muscle degeneration
• Soreness in back, joints or feet, or tight muscles
• Tendon, ligament or joint issues
• Toe pointing
• If horse won't relax, especially while being ridden
Contains marshmallow, uva ursi, barberry, garlic, kelp, parsley, dandelion, chamomile, hydrangea and juniper.
Directions for use: Give 1 scoop daily with natural diet for horses 1,000-1,200 lbs. Not for long term use. Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven. 1 Tbsp scoop enclosed. 1 lb = 60 day supply.
A. Both horses and dogs may retain water in different areas of the body (such as fetlocks, sheaths, hips, etc.) and start to drink more water, which can cause excess urinating. You may also notice soreness over the kidneys. Extreme cases can cause the buildup of urea in the stomach, causing ulcers.
Silver Lining & NASC