Shipping & Returns
We strive to process and ship orders quickly and accurately. It is our policy to ship your order as
completely as possible the same day it is received. Most orders received Monday through Friday, are shipped that same day.
Orders are shipped the best way from our 68,000 square foot facility in Massillon, Ohio. A Fuel Surcharge is added to all orders. This is a variable charge that fluctuates and is subject to change without notice. Some products are classified as "hazardous" by UPS, and a $35.00 Hazardous Surcharge (per shipper) will be added to the order total.
Terms are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right to limit quantities.
Order today, shipped today! $75 minimum order
1. All orders are shipped UPS unless you qualify for Motor Freight (see chart below).
2. Truck Delivery is available in select areas of Ohio.
Are you in one of our truck delivery areas? Simply ask your customer care representative about truck routes in your area. RJM Truck Delivery saves you time and money with these benefits: NO FOB charges on items with FOB weights, NO Hazardous Surcharge on items classified as "hazardous", timely delivery schedules, extra careful handling of your order from our warehouse to your door, hassle-free returns and friendly, personal service from experienced, reliable drivers. Minimum order is $75. Orders under $75 will be assessed a $7.50 Service Charge. If you are in our truck delivery area, simply order $495+. Truck orders less than $495 incur an additional $6.00 Truck Delivery Charge.
A Fuel Surcharge is added to all orders. This is a variable charge that fluctuates and is subject to change without notice.
Due to circumstances beyond our control and ever-changing weather conditions, we require vaccines to be shipped in an insulated container year-round. This insulated container helps protect your vaccine investment from freezing during the winter months and getting too warm during the non-winter months. Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Don't be alarmed if frozen cold packs are thawed when you receive your shipment; this is normal. Simply refrigerate vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.
A $4.95 charge will be added to all vaccine orders for the insulated container/frozen cold packs. Additional frozen cold packs can be added to your vaccine order for $1.00. Please specify when ordering.
We recommend ordering vaccines as early in the week as possible to assure delivery by Friday*. Please see the TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP to help estimate the number of days needed to receive your vaccine order.
*Ask for details on UPS Saturday delivery where available.
Vaccine Orders of $75+:
Shipped within the state of Ohio receive FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
Shipped to AL, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV and most of GA, ME, MN and MO. (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) receive FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
We will also ship your $75+ vaccine order UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95. Please specify when ordering.
Shipped to states in the 3-5 Day UPS Estimated Time In-Transit area (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) will be shipped UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95.
Vaccine orders received Friday through Sunday are normally shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Please Note: VACCINES ARE NON-RETURNABLE
How to figure your FOB shipping charges
- Add the weight of all FOB items on your order to find the total FOB pounds.
- Using the chart below, find your state's shipping zone.
- Using the FOB Rate Chart, find your zone across the top and the total FOB pounds of your order down the left side. This will give you the total FOB charge to be added to your order.
Reporting Damages, Errors or Shortages
We take great pride in picking and packing your order so you receive the products you ordered in excellent condition. In the unlikely event your shipment arrives damaged or you find an error or shortage in your shipment, please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. For damages, please keep all products in the original box with original packing materials to allow us to file a claim with the carrier. Failure to do so will result in a delay of the carrier’s investigation. Credit or replacement products will not be issued until the carrier completes their investigation. Emailing pictures of the damage to us at firstname.lastname@example.org may also help expedite the claim.
Returned Goods Policy
We will consider requests to return merchandise on the following basis:
- Request for permission to return merchandise for credit should be made through your RJ Matthews Company customer care representative. Restocking fees and shipping charges may apply to returns.
- Merchandise ordered in error, or shipped in error, can be returned for full credit if this error is reported within 3 business days, and the merchandise is in the same condition in which it was received. For items ordered in error, dealer pays the return shipping; for items shipped in error, RJ Matthews will reimburse dealer for return shipping. Shortages must be reported within 3 business days.
- Outdated products may or may not be returnable/refundable according to the policy of the manufacturer. Please call for Return Goods Authorization before returning.
- Merchandise ordered based on the recommendation of your RJ Matthews representative on a “Guaranteed Sale” basis, which has not sold to your satisfaction within a 90-day period. Merchandise must be in good, like-new condition and may be returned for a credit or 100% refund, including shipping costs back to RJ Matthews.
The Following Merchandise is NON-RETURNABLE:
- Merchandise expressly sold on a non-returnable basis (i.e. Closeout items, Special Order items, Drop-Ship items, etc.).
- Merchandise not purchased from us.
- Merchandise with broken seals, or opened, faded, marked or damaged packages.
- Merchandise which has been in dealer’s stock for more than one year.
- Merchandise from a customer going out of business.
- Biologicals which are not outdated.
- Merchandise that is only returnable directly to the manufacturer.
- Merchandise that requires refrigeration.
WARNING: California Residents – Proposition 65
Items identified with the California Proposition 65 symbol are products that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Please visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information.
For up-to-date California Proposition 65 Warning Label information, provided to us from our product manufacturers, please check a product’s detail page. We will update our website as manufacturers notify us with their California Proposition 65 Warning Label information. Any questions, please contact us at 800-578-9234 or email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with something you ordered from us, simply return it to us in new, unopened, unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Returns received after 30 days, or in less than new condition, are subject to a restocking fee. We are happy to issue a credit, refund or replacement for items returned to us. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 Priority!