Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I contact Customer Care?
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- What is your Satisfaction Guarantee policy?
- What if I have a damage, shortage, return or am requesting a refund?
- How are vaccines shipped?
- Do you ship products outside of the United States?
How do I contact Customer Care?
Email us at email@example.com or Call 800-578-9234 Monday-Thursday 7:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm Eastern Time Saturday 8:00am-4:00pm Eastern Time Fax: 330-830-2764 24/7
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please have your credit card number, expiration date and security code (from the back of your card) handy when you order. If faxing or mailing your order, please clearly print your credit card number and expiration date, as well as including the cardholder's signature on the ORDER FORM. Please note, your "sold to" address must match your credit card billing address. Orders paid with credit card will be charged when your order is shipped
What is your Satisfaction Guarantee policy?
If you are not satisfied with something you ordered from us, simply return it to us in new, unopened, unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Returns received after 30 days, or in less than new condition, are subject to a restocking fee. We are happy to issue a credit, refund or replacement for items returned to us. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
What if I have a damage, shortage, return or am requesting a refund?
Damages, Shortages, Returns & Refunds
In the event that your shipment has been damaged in transit, please keep it in the original box and notify us immediately (within 72 hours). Please keep all damaged goods for inspection by the carrier's representative. If a package appears damaged at the time of delivery, you have the right to refuse it; please notify us of a refused package within 72 hours. If you need replacement merchandise, call us and we will ship it immediately. We will gladly assist you in making a claim with the carrier. Please report any shortages within 72 hours.
How Do I return an item?
We will consider requests to return merchandise on the following basis:
- Request for permission to return merchandise for credit should be made through your RJ Matthews Company customer care representative.
- Merchandise ordered in error, or shipped in error, can be returned for full credit if this error is reported within 72 hours, and the merchandise is in the same condition in which it was received.
- Outdated products will be returnable or non-returnable according to the policy of the manufacturer. Additional handling charges may be deducted.
- Merchandise ordered based on the recommendation of your RJ Matthews representative on a "Guaranteed Sale" basis, which has not sold to your satisfaction within a 90-day period. Merchandise must be in good, saleable condition and may be returned for a credit or 100% refund, including shipping costs back to RJ Matthews.
The Following Merchandise is NON-RETURNABLE:
- Merchandise expressly sold on a non-returnable basis (i.e. Closeout items, Special Order items, Drop-Ship items, etc.).
- Merchandise not purchased from us.
- Merchandise with broken seals, or in opened packages, or with faded or marked labels.
- Merchandise which has been in dealer's stock for more than one year.
- Merchandise from a customer going out of business.
- Biologicals which are not outdated.
- Merchandise that is only returnable directly to the manufacturer.
- Merchandise that requires refrigeration.
How are vaccines shipped?
Due to circumstances beyond our control and ever-changing weather conditions, we require vaccines to be shipped in an insulated container year-round. This insulated container helps protect your vaccines from freezing during the winter months and getting too warm during the non-winter months. Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Don't be alarmed if frozen cold packs are thawed when you receive your shipment; this is normal. Simply refrigerate your vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.
A $3.95 charge will be added to all vaccine orders for the insulated container/frozen cold packs. Additional frozen cold packs can be added to your vaccine order for $1.00. Please specify when ordering.
We recommend ordering vaccines as early in the week as possible to assure delivery by Friday*.
Please see the UPS Time In-Transit Map to help estimate the number of days needed to receive your vaccine order.
*Ask for details on UPS Air Saturday delivery where available.
Vaccine Orders of $75+:
Shipped within the state of Ohio receive FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
Shipped to AL, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV and most of GA, ME, MN and MO. (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) receive FREE SECOND DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
We will also ship your $75+ vaccine order UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95. Please specify when ordering.
Shipped to states in the 3-5 Day UPS Estimated Time In-Transit area (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) will be shipped UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $19.95 or UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $14.95.
Vaccine orders received Friday through Sunday are normally shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Please Note: VACCINES ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Do you ship products outside of the United States?
We are a domestic distributor of animal health products. We are not able to export at this time, however, we would be glad to ship a destination within the United States. You can then make arrangements to have your orders forwarded to you by this third party. If you have such a contact in the United States, we would be glad to send our catalog to that address. For more information on shipping, click here.