Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I become a dealer?
- How do I contact Customer Care?
- Which credit cards do you accept?
- What is your Satisfaction Guarantee policy?
- What if I have a damage, shortage, return or am requesting a refund?
- How are vaccines shipped?
- Are there any State Exclusions?
- What does California Proposition 65 mean to me?
- Do you ship products outside of the United States?
How do I become a dealer?
If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please complete this New Dealer Application Form. Upon receipt of your application, we will process it immediately and respond to you as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete our online application, please print and complete application in full and fax, along with resale certificate, to:
330-830-2762, Attention: Kevin Warrene
Or mail to: RJ Matthews Company, 2780 Richville Drive SE, Massillon, OH 44646
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 800-578-9234.
How do I contact Customer Care?
Email us at email@example.com or Call 800-578-9234 Monday-Thursday 7:00am - 10:00pm Eastern Time, Friday 7:00am - 8:00pm Eastern Time, Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm Eastern Time or Fax 330-830-2762, 24/7.
Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Please have your credit card number, expiration date and security code (from the back of your card) handy when you order. If faxing or mailing your order, please clearly print your credit card number and expiration date, as well as including the cardholder's signature on the ORDER FORM. Please note, your "sold to" address must match your credit card billing address. Orders paid with credit card will be charged when your order is shipped.
What is your Satisfaction Guarantee policy?
If you are not satisfied with something you ordered from us, simply return it to us in new, unopened, unused condition within 30 days of receipt. Returns received after 30 days, or in less than new condition, are subject to a restocking fee. We are happy to issue a credit, refund or replacement for items returned to us. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Your complete satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
What if I have a damage, shortage, return or am requesting a refund?
Reporting Damages, Errors or Shortages
We take great pride in picking and packing your order so you receive the products you ordered in excellent condition. In the unlikely event your shipment arrives damaged or you find an error or shortage in your shipment, please notify us within 3 business days of delivery. For damages, please keep all products in the original box with original packing materials to allow us to file a claim with the carrier. Failure to do so will result in a delay of the carrier’s investigation. Credit or replacement products will not be issued until the carrier completes their investigation. Emailing pictures of the damage to us at firstname.lastname@example.org may also help expedite the claim.
How Do I return an item?
We will consider requests to return merchandise on the following basis:
- Request for permission to return merchandise for credit should be made through your RJ Matthews Company customer care representative. Restocking fees and shipping charges may apply to returns.
- Merchandise ordered in error, or shipped in error, can be returned for full credit if this error is reported within 3 business days, and the merchandise is in the same condition in which it was received. For items ordered in error, dealer pays the return shipping; for items shipped in error, RJ Matthews will reimburse dealer for return shipping. Shortages must be reported within 3 business days.
- Outdated products may or may not be returnable/refundable according to the policy of the manufacturer. Please call for Return Goods Authorization before returning.
- Merchandise ordered based on the recommendation of your RJ Matthews representative on a “Guaranteed Sale” basis, which has not sold to your satisfaction within a 90-day period. Merchandise must be in good, like-new condition and may be returned for a credit or 100% refund, including shipping costs back to RJ Matthews.
The Following Merchandise is NON-RETURNABLE:
- Merchandise expressly sold on a non-returnable basis (i.e. Closeout items, Special Order items, Drop-Ship items, etc.).
- Merchandise not purchased from us.
- Merchandise with broken seals, or opened, faded, marked or damaged packages.
- Merchandise which has been in dealer’s stock for more than one year.
- Merchandise from a customer going out of business.
- Biologicals which are not outdated.
- Merchandise that is only returnable directly to the manufacturer.
- Merchandise that requires refrigeration.
How are vaccines shipped?
Due to circumstances beyond our control and ever-changing weather conditions, we require vaccines to be shipped in an insulated container year-round. This insulated container helps protect your vaccines from freezing during the winter months and getting too warm during the non-winter months. Frozen cold packs are included in your insulated container. Don't be alarmed if frozen cold packs are thawed when you receive your shipment; this is normal. Simply refrigerate your vaccines as soon as they arrive. Vaccines and other items requiring refrigeration are non-returnable.
A $4.95 charge will be added to all vaccine orders for the insulated container/frozen cold packs.
We recommend ordering vaccines as early in the week as possible to assure delivery by Friday*.
Please see the UPS Time In-Transit Map to help estimate the number of days needed to receive your vaccine order.
*Ask for details on UPS Air Saturday delivery where available.
Vaccine Orders of $75+:
Shipped within the state of Ohio receive FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
Shipped to AL, CT, DE, IA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, NC, NH, NJ, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WI, WV and most of GA, ME, MN and MO. (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) receive FREE 2ND DAY DELIVERY via UPS Ground Service.
We will also ship your $75+ vaccine order UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95. Please specify when ordering.
Shipped to states in the 3-5 Day UPS Estimated Time In-Transit area (see TIME IN-TRANSIT MAP) will be shipped UPS 2ND DAY AIR for $16.95 or UPS NEXT DAY AIR for $22.95.
Vaccine orders received Friday through Sunday are normally shipped the following Monday (excluding Monday holidays).
Please Note: VACCINES ARE NON-RETURNABLE
Are there any State Exclusions?
Due to varying state laws, some items may not be able to be shipped to every state. If an item cannot be shipped to your state, an indication will be displayed on the product page or you will be notified when we receive your order. Please ask about State Sales Exclusions when you order.
What does California Proposition 65 mean to me?
Items identified with the California Proposition 65 symbol are products that can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov for more information. For up-to-date California Proposition 65 Warning Label information, provided to us from our product manufacturers, please check a product’s detail page. We will update our website as manufacturers notify us with their California Proposition 65 Warning Label information. Any questions, please contact us at 800-578-9234 or email@example.com.
Do you ship products outside of the United States?
We are a domestic distributor of animal health products. We are not able to export at this time, however, we would be glad to ship a destination within the United States. You can then make arrangements to have your orders forwarded to you by this third party. If you have such a contact in the United States, we would be glad to send our catalog to that address.