Want to make a living using your animal, livestock or farm background or expertise?
Apply with the RJ Matthews Company today!
Who is the RJ Matthews Company?
We are proud to be one of the oldest family owned & operated animal health products distributors in the U.S.A. And just like
back in 1941, customers can still count on natural animal health products and much, much more. Read more...
We are growing, hiring and looking for great people to add to our team!
If you are unable to complete our online application, please visit us in person at: 2780 Richville Dr. SE, Massillon, OH 44646
Why apply at the RJ Matthews Company?
- We value your wholesome character and strong work ethic
- We value your farm/livestock/animal background & experience
- We appreciate your individual talents, education and skills and are dedicated to helping maximize your abilities
- We offer an exciting, fast-paced work environment that offers learning and advancement opportunities
- We promote personal development and teamwork
- We are a 75+ year old, family owned & operated company that values employees, family, animals, farming and community
- We have been serving the animal health industry since 1941 and we understand what farmers and animal owners need to keep their animals healthy and happy – we care about animals large and small!
- We offer a new, clean, drug-free, smoke-free and safety-conscious workplace to come to and thrive in every day
- We promote and encourage exceptional internal and external customer service for a positive, rewarding work experience for employees, suppliers, customers and community
- We are conveniently located in Stark County (Massillon, Ohio) with fast and easy access to close-by businesses, restaurants and retail stores
- We offer a serene semi-rural country setting to work in every day – our 68,000 sq ft "World Headquarters" is bordered on all sides by beautiful hay and grain fields
- We offer full- and part-time positions to grow and prosper in
- We provide new employee RJM 101 orientation and training to kick off your success
- We offer competitive wages and a full-time benefits package including paid time off, 401k, health benefits and more
Be the preferred, primary provider of health products for commercial livestock, horses and companion animals. Exceed internal and external customer expectation and to achieve our corporate SMART’R Goals. Create a safe, wholesome, friendly and professional work environment that fosters respect, teamwork, mutual accountability and exceptional performance. To be an employer of choice both in our area and in our industry.
To give praise, glory and thanks to God, in all that we think, say, and do. Continue to grow our markets of heritage, including the commercial livestock, equine, companion and animal health markets, selling to both end-users and resellers through a variety of marketing and sales programs. Embrace state-of-the-art systems, technology and business practices. Promote healthy and productive personal and professional relationships. Carry on the traditional values of our founders.